C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora missing in Room

Hey guys,
Not sure what I did but I did something. Was working with the new remote programming and all of a sudden my pandora is not showing in the room I was working in and In the navigator where you can hide or show things pandora does not even show up (the attached image shows pandora fine but only in the downstairs room and I it was showing up in the living room like this but now it wont show in the living room at all)... What am I missing here? Looks like the digital connection is there>

Thanks guys!

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 7.54.00 PM.png

No. The amazon or tune in does not show. I actually think that is exactly what I did was to hide the digital media Icon by accident but now I cannot see it to unhide it. It’s not there and grayed out. Thanks guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, Just an update to help those that have an issue like this. There are 2 things that can cause the Apps NOT to show up in your room.

1 - Select the room your in then click navigator and be sure that the apps you want to see if in watch/listen section or visible. (I knew this but just helping others)
2 - this one can be tough. If the binding is missing for the audio or video the pandora / Netflix will not show up with no binding from what I see. 

My issue was the binding

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.