C4 Forums | Control4

Announcement audio files

azkid

Anyone have any good announcement files they would be willing to share?  Curious where people get different sounds from?  Was thinking about doing different sounds for my doorbell based on the time of the year such as jingle bells for in December Or patriotic music in July.  I’ve been trying to create a simple doorbell sound just using a YouTube video and one of those online YouTube video ripper sites.  Still I’m running into problems where by the time Control4 turns on my amp/matrix/speaker the music or notification noise is over or cut off.  I guess I could just add blank audio to the beginning but does anyone else have a good fix for that? 

If no one has any to share once I get mine figured out I’ll post them here but again would love to save some time and use anything that’s already been created.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.