C4 Forums | Control4

Network File Storage

Hi, for long time didn't install any network file storage, as I remember from my last installation it had a problems with playlists, I was able to make playlist, but can't delete or edit without Composer home addition. Does anybody know about any changes? any new driver?

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for answers. but my main issue (question), is there any option for playlist management in new 2.9.1 os? can client delete or edit playlist without HE composer? BTW Media edition, is it for free or client needs licenses?

9 minutes ago, vitali said:

Hi, thanks for answers. but my main issue (question), is there any option for playlist management in new 2.9.1 os? can client delete or edit playlist without HE composer? BTW Media edition, is it for free or client needs licenses?

I think you can do this on the Touchscreen and have been able to forever... I never do it as it is so much easier to do it in Composer. Maybe I'm wrong!p

It's been forever since trying this on a TS for me, but yes you still can - select the playlist, select the tracks and you have option to delete tracks, as for order - no not much there in any interface.

An yes you can edit playlists in the Media tap (be it PRO, HE or ME - and ME is free and requires no licenses whatsoever.

21 hours ago, Cyknight said:

It's been forever since trying this on a TS for me, but yes you still can - select the playlist, select the tracks and you have option to delete tracks, as for order - no not much there in any interface.

An yes you can edit playlists in the Media tap (be it PRO, HE or ME - and ME is free and requires no licenses whatsoever.

thanks. I see problem solved.

Archived