C4 Forums | Control4

WIFI connection issues

I have an old linksys AP for my control4 system.  After many years of faithful service, it is no longer reliable (I have to reboot it about once every three or four days).   So I purchased a Unifi wireless AP.  When I install the Unifi I cannot get my wireless touchscreens to connect to the controller.  They connect to the wireless network and they have their proper assigned static IP addresses from the router/firewall.  However they will not connect to the director.    IS there some security protocol?  My installer mentioned it may be that, however, he is not familiar with Unifi and I do not understand what setting I would need to change.

Help?

BK

Thank you for the suggestion, However, the case is consistent.  I have been attempting to remember exactly what the installer stated, it was something that if the director did not get a certain connection it would not work.  Maybe something to do with SSL?

Can we clarify something? Your original post to me read that everything was live on the wifi network but you controller was not talking to the touchscreen? Is this the case or are your touchscreens not joining the wifi network?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived