C4 Forums | Control4

Security System Label Missing in Navigator

I have a project that was updated with the latest ELK IP driver and upgraded to 2.9 at the same time.  In navigator, I no longer see the "Security System" label, I just see the Cameras and Locks & Sensors labels but still show the icon for the Security Panel, just no text label.  

Is this a bug in 2.9 or a driver issue?  Has anyone experienced this before.  When I revert to the old driver (2012) it appears fine.  

Thank you

Thank you for the comments.  The old driver has been removed and all of the rooms have been bound to the new driver.  

To confirm, it does show up in Navigator, It is just missing the label.  You only see the icon for security panel and the new driver is working fine.  The issue is simply esthetic.  

I have attached a screen shot.

missing_security_label.jpg

2 hours ago, turls said:

May be totally unrelated, but when I connect remotely I often only get "Partition 1" label on security.  Seems to be tied to the speed of the network connection (this is often over cellular).

Yeah... I sometimes get the driver name appearing here and other times the partition name. I've never really figured out why... so to get back to the OPs question. Have you checked that neither the driver nor the partition (in the driver's menu tree) have a blank descriptor?

Archived