C4 Forums | Control4

HVAC Status not showing on Android

Jas0r

Hi

I have a HVAC unit (Airstream izone) running in C4. On the touch screens and windows app it displays fine. On android app it shows the in room temp but not if the room is on or off. 

If I change the room to on it makes the change but the display in the android app remains showing it as off. On the touchscreens it always shows correctly if the room is on or off. 

Is this likely just an android bug as opposed to a driver bug? 

• 2 months later...

This bug is still doing my head in. We dont have any apple phones in our house but I did try a friends ipad and I can confirm it works fine. It seems to only be the android app with the issue therefore I could safely think its not a driver problem.  

2 hours ago, Jas0r said:

This bug is still doing my head in. We dont have any apple phones in our house but I did try a friends ipad and I can confirm it works fine. It seems to only be the android app with the issue therefore I could safely think its not a driver problem.  

Are you on OS2.10? A number of small bugs like this were fixed on OS2.10

Currently on 2.9 and have a hc300 in my system primary as a zigbee extension. Have to upgrade to an alternative before I update unfortunately. 

Will have a look through the driver although not 100% what to be concentrating on. I did have to make a few amendments before it would even work properly from the manufacturer.  

Archived