C4 Forums | Control4

Made experience button remote icon

me23

Got bored thought I would mess with experience buttons.  Wanted to make one for finding a remote.  Quick question about that.

After selecting the button, I get the desired action (sr260 beeps) but the graphic is staying in the selected on mode.  Should I start a timer and then when it ends have the graphic return to the off state or is there another way to do this?

default_70.png

default_90.png

default_300.png

selected_300.png

selected_70.png

selected_90.png

So all that does is not show the selected graphic (the one with sound waves)after your push it and the button is not showing the state.

I want to push the remote icon, the icon changes to remote with sound wave, the sr260 beeps and then either after I press a button on sr260 or after 30 seconds the icon changes back to plain remote.

Maybe when button is selected

Beep sr260

Delay 30secs?

set button state to default

So all that does is not show the selected graphic (the one with sound waves)after your push it and the button is not showing the state.
I want to push the remote icon, the icon changes to remote with sound wave, the sr260 beeps and then either after I press a button on sr260 or after 30 seconds the icon changes back to plain remote.
Maybe when button is selected
Beep sr260
Delay 30secs?
set button state to default
There is no way that I am aware of to be notified that the remote button was pressed

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived