C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora today?

I can't get connected to Pandora (it says the it can't connect).    The control4 can connect to other things (weather, etc...) and I can get to pandora via non-control4 devices.     I have a strange feeling that C4 uses some other server than than the one the Pandora apps on everything else uses.     Anybody have any clue on how to debug this?

I'm actually having problems as well... I've also got an EA5 and tried adding the Control4 Pandora Driver and when double clicking on it to enter login credentials (or accessing it from Navigators) I get the following error: "Unable to connect to Pandora.  This is potentially due to a network error.  Please check the system's internet connection and try again."

I can't configure the log in information from any location.  Anybody else seeing this?

1 hour ago, Terry Gore said:

I'm actually having problems as well... I've also got an EA5 and tried adding the Control4 Pandora Driver and when double clicking on it to enter login credentials (or accessing it from Navigators) I get the following error: "Unable to connect to Pandora.  This is potentially due to a network error.  Please check the system's internet connection and try again."

I can't configure the log in information from any location.  Anybody else seeing this?

Hey Terry. When I tested this Saturday for the OP, I was on my phone and it pushed me right to the login credentials, which I was able to enter and save through the C4 App on the phone. Are you using the phone app or touchscreens? What software version is your system on?

I'm on 2.10.1.544795.  I was unable to login from any of the clients (tablet, phone) or from Composer.  It's not even pushing me to the login screen.  It comes back with errors connecting to the Internet - although other services are working.

• 1 year later...

I'm having the exact same issue. We just switched from suddenlink to att uverse. I can control my lighting, but cannot control pandora - it says it cant connect. I wouldn't even consider myself a beginner in the control4 side of things... what did y'all do to get it to work? If i try to log into pandora through the app it brings up the "cant connect" screen so quickly i can't go add anything. 

tempFileForShare_20190505-072444.jpg

Archived