C4 Forums | Control4

TS Help

Hi all,

Over the last few months my TS has started doing this on the screen. Slowly the bubbles are leaking down goo onto my floors. I'm not sure what's going on but wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts. 

Thanks in advance. 

C0D0CD34-5EA7-4DA8-B2DA-885FAA0EDDCB.jpeg

90ACC5F6-C4E5-4282-8E82-364ED0828854.jpeg

• 3 years later...

Same has happened with my 2 screens. As I understand it, the glue is coming apart.

Replaced one, other slowly dripping glue. I was thinking about the T4s but not enthusiastic about their cost if this is also an issue with them in the long term. My other C4 TS also went bad (different failure).

Good luck!

Seriously would like to know (general) location of those that have this happen geographically and where the screens are (ie is there heating underneath it, lot of sun) - we honestly have NEVER had this happen, across more screens installed than i can count - so I'm genuinely curious why this is seen by some even repeatedly.

I have this problem on 2 of my 9 Touchscreens.  Both are outside but in full shade.  They are In a hot humid part of the country and 50 metres from the ocean so dealing with heat, humidity and high salt content in the air.  Inside ones are fine at the same house.  I’m still a little surprised if it is heat as my other house is (arguably) in as hot a location but not humid and not near the sea.  It also has both inside and outside Touchscreens.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.