C4 Forums | Control4

I'm using the theater display switcher to switch between the TV and the projector. These two devices are connected to a Denon AVR  along with AppleTV. When I switch to the TV I can navigate to AppleTV and it works. But when i switch to the projector and select AppleTV, the screen goes blank. Can someone tell me the reason ?

AVR Model is X2500H.

Photo 4-22-19, 5 17 17 PM.jpg

Photo 4-22-19, 5 19 57 PM.jpg

Hi @Adidaswood

Initially ATV didn't work when i plugged it directly to the projector. I realized that I need to press the 'MENU' button on the ATV remote to activate ATV. I have set the resolution to 1080p HDR. (Please refer to the attached image) So now it works. Is there a way to automatically activate ATV when it is in Projector mode without programming?1153589823_Photo4-23-1993004AM.thumb.jpg.3afb2138a8e7479526a9fe85e45db085.jpg

Just go into the Apple TVs settings and configured it’s sleep settings as ‘Never’

I think I’m the driver properties for the Apple TV you can configure to send ‘Home’ command on selection of Apple TV as a source which will also wake it. 

3 hours ago, Crustyloafer said:

Just go into the Apple TVs settings and configured it’s sleep settings as ‘Never’

I think I’m the driver properties for the Apple TV you can configure to send ‘Home’ command on selection of Apple TV as a source which will also wake it. 

Hi @Crustyloafer

I have set it to 'Never'. I will try the other option. 

Archived