C4 Forums | Control4

Watch Listen Missing from Navigator

Hello

I'm using CP 3.1.1 & EA3 and suddenly my Watch & Listen Icons have disappeared from my Living Room TV. If I push the left arrow and scroll down both watch & listen are listed and work perfectly. It seems the shortcuts that appear on the Main screen have gone. It is the same on all devices including phones, tablets & in wall touch screens. Other rooms are OK - its just the living room. I have restarted EA3 many times Would appreciate any help please

Thanks Gary S

20200127_103759.jpg

Thanks sonic30101   I am a sub dealer - I have refreshed the nav.  If I use the Watch button on SR260 and not the EA3 on screen display all connected devices work as expected.   I thought that if the bindings were incorrect none of my devices would work or am I missing something ?

Hi chopedogg88 - Thanks your your reply - If I use my tablet or T3 and press and hold in lounge room I get 6 icons which include watch and listen with ability to turn on or off. If I do the same on living room I only have 4 icons and watch or listen is simply not listed. I am going to remove EA3 and resetup - there seems to be no reason for this behavior

1 hour ago, garyes said:

Thank you Thank you Thank you - Didn't realize standard were listed there. All good now. Thanks again for your quick & helpful responses. Really appreciate it !!

yes with 3.1 you can customize each room essentially to the way you would prefer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.