C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for a remote programmer

C4loso

I haven’t done this before so not sure how it goes but I’m looking for a remote programmer to comb over my system and fix some issues I’m having.

System: 2 video zones, 5 audio zones, cameras, hvac, alarm.

Issues:

1. Mini apps on Nvidia shield don’t work as intended - from a different source you have to press Kodi/Netflix 2 times for it to load into Netflix. 1 press takes you to Nvidia home page and the second loads Kodi. This is through the chowmain driver and IRUSB.

2. Apple TV has a weird glitch in which it acts as if the remote is being continually being pressed and keeps scrolling. Using the official IP driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi there , i am also looking for programmer. i have had my system in stalled for over 12 months and my 'official Control 4 ' installer is just not able to program some really basic things like putting ;lights on and off at certain times of day. i think these should be simple to do. but i have finally given up trying to work with this man and now looking for someone who can jump in and set this system up as it should be . HELP!

i am based in Oviedo near Orlando if that helps, but think it can be done remotely

On 3/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, Maps001 said:

1. Mini apps on Nvidia shield don’t work as intended - from a different source you have to press Kodi/Netflix 2 times for it to load into Netflix. 1 press takes you to Nvidia home page and the second loads Kodi. This is through the chowmain driver and IRUSB.

I have this same issue. I'd be interested to know if there is a fix. I'm not sure there is.

40 minutes ago, ntlord said:

I have this same issue. I'd be interested to know if there is a fix. I'm not sure there is.

Mine works as intended only thing would be that it is very slow to actually switch. Might suggest waiting at least 30 seconds to see if it actually switches.

8 hours ago, MartynR said:

hi there , i am also looking for programmer. i have had my system in stalled for over 12 months and my 'official Control 4 ' installer is just not able to program some really basic things like putting ;lights on and off at certain times of day. i think these should be simple to do. but i have finally given up trying to work with this man and now looking for someone who can jump in and set this system up as it should be . HELP!

i am based in Oviedo near Orlando if that helps, but think it can be done remotely

PM Sent

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.