C4 Forums | Control4

Berto IoT Gateway with Third Party MQTT Integration Opened Up

18 minutes ago, eon said:

For Unraid i used the one that is in unraid app store just search zwavejs2mqtt, for home assistant there is addon developed by Home Assistant and its install from addons.

Unraid https://unraid.net/community/apps/c/homeautomation?notTheDroidYoureLookingFor=d2JmamZlcHJ0bXZ1d3hzcGF5bWx1bGJvcXFlanJlamI%3D&q=Zwavejs#r

home asistant https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-zwavejs2mqtt

I used this from Docker Registry:

Zwave zwavejs/zwavejs2mqtt - Fully Configurable Zwave to MQTT gateway and Control Panel using NodeJS abs Vue

6 minutes ago, Amr said:

I used this from Docker Registry:

Zwave zwavejs/zwavejs2mqtt - Fully Configurable Zwave to MQTT gateway and Control Panel using NodeJS abs Vue

Yes they are the same just depends on which platform you are installing it. 

24 minutes ago, zaphod said:

Would this work with any MQTT broker?  I also use an MQTT broker running on unRAID - it looks like I am using the spants/mqtt repository.

Yes it works with any mqtt broker you need to configure zwavejs2mqtt on which broker it needs to connect

I'm working on getting basic ISY>MQTT>Control4 set up using the MQTT driver and it's working great. All of my lighting is Insteon and I don't want to use the direct C4 integration as I like having the ISY for Insteon config, so it will be great to eventually have all my lights and switches set up using MQTT.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, david@berto.co.uk said:

I need to add zwavejs2mqtt to my IoT gateway, looks very good. Does it support all the Fibaro devices?

Have made a fix to the relay light so hopefully scenes supported now.

Thanks

This would be great! I'm currently using ZWaveJS with Home Assistant so it would be great to get some native-type control over my ZWave devices like blinds and such that aren't supported by C4.

20 hours ago, bphillips09 said:

I'm working on getting basic ISY>MQTT>Control4 set up using the MQTT driver and it's working great. All of my lighting is Insteon and I don't want to use the direct C4 integration as I like having the ISY for Insteon config, so it will be great to eventually have all my lights and switches set up using MQTT.

This would be great! I'm currently using ZWaveJS with Home Assistant so it would be great to get some native-type control over my ZWave devices like blinds and such that aren't supported by C4.

In the mean time I've released the source for some sample MQTT drivers that integrate via the Cloud driver to an MQTT broker of choice along with a Mail driver show SMTP integration.

You could write your own zwavejs2mqtt gateway...

Available at https://beta.berto.io/download/Berto_SDK.zip 

Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 3:11 AM, Jas0r said:

Hi

Does anyone else have MQTT running on 3.2.3? I have been upgraded and it looks like it has now stopped working. I was on 3.2.1 and was working perfect. 

I have it running on latest and am not sure what is wrong with your config, do u still have ur email and account visible in Cloud Driver?

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.