C4 Forums | Control4

DS2 Door Station Email Date/Time - Where to Set/Modify?

Over the last couple of days, the email that the DS2 sends with a snapshot has an email time of 1 hour ahead of what it should be (I am on CST). I have looked in the driver settings and do not see anything and the information form the project settings time zone/time is correct. Do you guys know how I can update this so that the email has the correct time sent on it?

In case anyone has this issue in the future... I was able to fix the time by logging into the DS2 control panel on the network (use the IP Address and login credentials noted on the Front Door Station driver), go to System --> Date & Time --> check the "Use NTP Server" option. Then save and reboot the system. I initially saved it and it would revert to the wrong time in less than an hour. I then saved it and rebooted the device (System --> Maintenance --> Restart Device). Now the time seems to be fixed permanently. 

• 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.