C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Schedule Question

So sometimes my outdoor lighting schedule does not turn on at night or only some of the lights in the schedule will turn on. The zigbee signal is 3/4 and no reported send/receive errors. I think the issue may be I have multple schedules for lighting to all go off at the same time which I now staggered by one minute. Could this have been the issue and does C4 switches have any 2 way feedback to confirm that the switch action was actually executed?

I had something similar where it was the first hop from the controller so I installed an external antenna and it improved the situation greatly, also if you are using pucks then you should look at unwrapping the antenna's from the body of the puck modules as this can improve the signal received slightly. The other possibility is that you have a corrupt project file that might be interfering with your programming. Usually in this case it's best to delete the programming and start again as a last report.

ZB issue are permanent? This Hit/Miss will affect any operation regardless if its automated or manual, first fix the signal issues, lights should be 100% working afterwards schedule it as u like, I have lots of pucks and it’s pretty stable with zero issues since it’s installed some years ago

3 hours ago, Olichops said:

Manual execution of the event work fine. What are the pucks everone refers to as I have light switches.

It’s for International markets outside US, 220-240 volts and fits retrofit jobs, installed inside your electric box that houses the switches, comes as Switch or Dimmer, excellent device works as a ZB repeater as well, I absolutely love it!

IMG_7156.jpeg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.