C4 Forums | Control4

SR 250 Waiting for network

I have 2 Sr250's that are constantly showing waiting for Network. I've reset them (0,4) and tried to reset the network. I've got a call in, but since I don't "pay" the monthly fee i'm on the back burner. I've become very disillusioned with the entire Control 4 (at least for video, can control audio easier thru my iphone) and am about ready to switch my video.

Are there any simple solutions. I've found a few older remotes on ebay, but don't want to have the same issue.

Thanks

You probably have Zigbee issues and something may have been disconnected or similar

Worth noting the NEEO and Halo now are actually Wifi based, and thats a huge benefit if you're using a good Wifi network (but wifi likely consumes more power). As a bonus for Wifi remotes, most homes generally have full Wifi coverage, whereas, most homes have limited Zigbee

I've had issues with one of my 260s constantly doing this then it reconnects.  As far as I know my zigbee network is otherwise fine...

I have a similar issue. Only one of 4 runs into the issue every couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Tokead said:

I have a similar issue. Only one of 4 runs into the issue every couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 10 remotes both 250s and 260s and I only have the issue with one of my 260s as well.  Sounds like we are having same issue as it is a bit random.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.