C4 Forums | Control4

Weather - particularly wind speed integration

TexasBill

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to delegate; point-of-contact for Martin, payment details and whether or not there is benefit to having him ship to us here or p/u there. Also, some techie needs to verify if company can re-write the driver to include Imperial EUs, etc., etc.

Update from me.....

I ve spoken again to Martin who said:-

"We plan to sell driver and weather station via www.extravegetables.com. but it will take some time."

So I am going to try to order one direct from him and take the plunge....will update when received and set up

• 1 month later...
Update from me.....

I ve spoken again to Martin who said:-

"We plan to sell driver and weather station via www.extravegetables.com. but it will take some time."

So I am going to try to order one direct from him and take the plunge....will update when received and set up

Any updates?

I reckon you could get some really cool logic happening with this and Recluse's new "announcement" driver...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I received one of these a couple of weeks ago sorry i didn't get to reply but i had a password wipe out and ended up on the banned list for a while!

Anyway the unit was faulty as it didn't read the temp etc the wind measurements were fine and it all integrated into the project well.

When Martin sends me through a replacement I ll put up some screen shots.

Hi,

I received one of these a couple of weeks ago sorry i didn't get to reply but i had a password wipe out and ended up on the banned list for a while!

Anyway the unit was faulty as it didn't read the temp etc the wind measurements were fine and it all integrated into the project well.

When Martin sends me through a replacement I ll put up some screen shots.

SWEET! Yes, please share all the details you can. I am all over this...

You and I wonder why WE couldn't have had that kind of wedding reception that club411 had...

I had a pretty fantastic wedding...I actually don't have any regrets there. I'm not in to Star Wars, but the car they drove away in was nicer than the car I owned at the time.

I don't blame you but the subsidies rock for me. I know you Dan' date=' you're just jealous :)[/quote']

I am jealous....I won't lie =)

Tell me more about these subsidies...

Local web firm will host my cam & weather info in place of a restaurant that bailed on that due to remodel. Timing was right and I get a fairly trick piece of equipment to jock. It's nice, I won't lie and I hope the C4 driver will live up to my expectations. No idea what benefits I can readily gain above what I get from weather app I already have...

That video though... I got ties to Chicago. Ray needs some help with that system of his and I saw some bridesmaids that probably could use some lecturing on proper home automation, don't you think?

Archived