C4 Forums | Control4

Foscam FI9805E driver ?

cannemi

thanks for the quick reply guys!  The second one worked for getting both my foscams up.    ryttingm....can you control your camera from them too?  I have one stationary and one mobile and I can get video from both.....but don't see a way to control it.  Just curious.  I'm new...so thanks for all the help!

My personal model is F18910E but a large number of the foscam drivers use the same http commands.  It really should work on any F189XXX camera.  I wouldn't be surprised if the newer models still use the same interface commands.

Like I mentioned previously, this is a full featured camera driver.  Control works great.  I haven't implemented zoom since my personal camera doesn't support it but it would be easy to add.

Hey guys, this is awesome!
Just out of curiosity, how would you guys rate the video and the night vision on the FI9805E?

I have read some reviews but it is always hard to tell the ACTUAL real world quality. 

I have been too nervous to drop $200 to find out I am too picky and not happy. 

I am currently running 2.4 and have 2 Foscam 8910's working (not 100% functionality with the on screen buttons but good enough).  I had 3 8910's working at one point but I upgraded 1 for a 9821 and the C4 driver apparently does not support the new camera.  Anyway, is there any advantage to asking my dealer to upgrade to 2.5 or 2.6 for better IP cam support?  My setup is somewhat limited so I am not interested in any of the other new featurs.  My dealer seems to struggle with cameras so I want to ask here first.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have added a few of these cameras, but have one small question.  I can see the cameras on m iphone, ipad, and tablet from anywhere (through 4sight).  The only place where they don't come up is on a computer when I log in?  Not sure why that would be the case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived