C4 Forums | Control4

1.74 to 2.53

Matt Falce

Hi, 

Thanks in advance. 

I just upgraded to  2.53. Seemed to go ok. However now I get "system locked , most likely system is upgrading"  fix? 

Also all my switches are flickering. Do I need to identify all of them? 

Remotes are "waiting for network"

How do I use the "ssl" in composer? do I need to have this checked? 

Man - I remember that problem but don’t remember the resolution - that was a long time ago! It could be that your switches are all upgrading. There aren’t many firmware upgrades for the switches but I’m confident there was one between the jump you just made. 1.7.4 - that was the last release before Zigbee Pro, right? If so, there’s a process to go to Zigbee Pro but I can’t remember what it involves. 

It's not a overly difficult process in and of itself, though an unprepared update to 2.5.3 may have complicated things, it's just long and slow, and needs to be properly started. (again, easiest if it is done with the proper steps at the starts, in which case the system does most of it automatically).

Note that there may not be an issue at all in your system, but my advice is to leave it alone until your dealer has a chance to look at it.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:26 PM, Cyknight said:

It's not a overly difficult process in and of itself, though an unprepared update to 2.5.3 may have complicated things, it's just long and slow, and needs to be properly started. (again, easiest if it is done with the proper steps at the starts, in which case the system does most of it automatically).

Note that there may not be an issue at all in your system, but my advice is to leave it alone until your dealer has a chance to look at it.

Yes thank you. Still waiting.... I am confident he will fix me soon!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.