msgreenf

Greenfield Solutions UniFi Video NVR driver

10 posts in this topic

https://www.houselogix.com/shop/unifi-nvr

Have a UniFi NVR? Looking for a way to integrate it with Control4? Now is the time!  This is a simple driver that supports H264 & snapshot. That means that it won't work display video on all Control4 interfaces as older non-EA series Navigators require MJPEG and the MyPC app require MJPEG.  This will display video on mobile Navigators and newer EA series navigators.

The UnifI API is VERY limited and not documented.  If more capabilities become available, I will update to support them.

This driver works great and Mitch has been super responsive to any questions that I have had. Screenshots and RTSP are supported. I'll get some screenshots up this weekend.

Highly recommend!

-Brian

We are needing an UBIQUITY unifi NVR driver for control4 so that our customer could see his cameras inside control4 App and using 4sight. Does that driver, works that way? We tried a sample driver and we couldn’t see the cameras remotely outside the local network using 4sight (we were able to see those cameras at the local area network)....  does it work actually? Can you suggest us what is needed in order to work?

Video and screenshots worked great. Resolution may need to be dialed down a bit on video to maintain a decent frame rate if you are not on remote wifi.

Screenshot_20170208-170349.png

We are needing an UBIQUITY unifi NVR driver for control4 so that our customer could see his cameras inside control4 App and using 4sight. Does that driver, works that way? We tried a sample driver and we couldn’t see the cameras remotely outside the local network using 4sight (we were able to see those cameras at the local area network)....  does it work actually? Can you suggest us what is needed in order to work?

Jose this should work as you have stated for outside network access. I recommend downloading the driver and entering the license key trial to activate the trial and verify before purchasing. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional support or questions.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The highest resolution supported right now is 640, at least in the version that I have.

640 seems to be the best right now but I think the controller dictates some of thst

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Another recommendation is to increase the RTSP frame rate which improves video quality.