C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Complete LUXUL Network

Elvis

Price drop!  Asking $1500, or best reasonable offer.  Shipped.
PM me with offers. I ship FedEx US/Canada for free. I get a hearty discount on shipping to EU also, but I'll have to have to the shipping address to know for sure.

All of this is demo equipment except the switch, which I got new. The rest is like-new -- I have it installed and am currently using it. The switch was a week old at the time of this post.

XWC-1000
Two XAP-1510 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Aps

Sold as a set by Luxul as XWS-2510
http://luxul.com/xws-2510 (less the PoE injectors)
Will sell this set separately.

ABR-4400 - AV Series (Ports on the Back) Multi-WAN Gigabit Router
http://luxul.com/abr-4400

AMS-2616P – AV Series (Ports on the back) 26 port PoE switch
http://luxul.com/ams-2616p
The switch is basically brand new and will sell it separately.

Retails for:
XWS-2510 - $1499.95 (2 WAPs & wi-fi controller)
ABR-4400 - $354.99 (WAN wired router)
AMS-2616P - $1099.95 (26 port switch w/16 port POE)
You can get a $3000 system for half price. Or less. Make a reasonable offer.

If you PM your email address, I can return photos. If you have a Cadillac rack, this will fit right in. MUST SELL.

Certainly not performance or features.

Long story. My new dealer is a Ubiquiti expert, my ISP is Ubiquiti (rural -- got a radio on the roof pointed at a tower on the next ridge over across the great western cattle trail), and I've paid so much for internet access they'll practically give me the latest WAPs. The radio on the roof is actually the router.

I actually just had our Luxul rep give me a bunch of stuff to test because I told him about how I wasn't impressed with the stuff back in the day. I was using the new UBNT Amplifi and that was great. The newer Luxul stuff works pretty well also. I would say both are almost equal. 

I loved my luxul equipment and never had any issue with it. With Control4 buying pakedge i figured it in my best interest to put it in my home and live with it and learn all of the ins and outs. my wifi performance is the biggest improvement, but coming from a 600 to a 1200 ap would be expected.

• 2 months later...

I really don't need a POE switch as this is just for getting internet to my smart TV's. But if your willing to sell it for $300 I'll take it. Not trying to low ball you but that's my cost on the AMS 2600 Non Poe switch. Let me know what you think.

2 hours ago, atsokolas79 said:

I really don't need a POE switch as this is just for getting internet to my smart TV's. But if your willing to sell it for $300 I'll take it. Not trying to low ball you but that's my cost on the AMS 2600 Non Poe switch. Let me know what you think.

but this is a low ball offer....

Archived