C4 Forums | Control4

Programming help needed

Viperman

I am running 1.7.4 upgrading soon to 2.4 but haven't done it yet.

Anyway. I am running a Dune that has been integrated into control 4 with the diamond design driver.

I am trying to program it so that when I hit play on the Dune the lights will dim down, then when I hit pause or stop the lights will come on. I know I could call my dealer, but I would like to learn this a little on my own.

Worked AWESOME. Thanks.

I do have one issue. so I got it to work that anytime I pause it ramps the lights all the way up and when you hit play it shuts everything off.

I use Zappitti with a Dune media player. You have to hit Select several times while maneuvering through the interface. You can then play the movie by either hitting select or hitting play. So I set the select button to turn off the lights as well and then while you are in the middle of browsing around it shuts the lights off.

So I would like to browse around using the select key but only shut off the lights when actually starting the movie.

Using play and pause works perfect though.

Thanks.

As the system cannnot know exactly what you're doing with that select button within one device, there's no real way to program that select button for what you want. You'll need to get used to using play instead.

I think there is something in the Dune or Zappiti interface that allows you to play a movie by hitting enter. I can just make it where you have to hit play to play the movie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived