C4 Forums | Control4

Android Voice Control App

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought the pro version. Looking forward to trying things out more (I've had the free version for a while) now that I've invested money into it. I already have a couple ideas, but I'll see if they're already into pro version before I email you.

Thanks again!

Just bought the pro version. Looking forward to trying things out more (I've had the free version for a while) now that I've invested money into it. I already have a couple ideas, but I'll see if they're already into pro version before I email you.

Thanks again!

www.ghctim.com/faq first

• 5 weeks later...
Maybe you should create a SiriProxy plugin that works with the same HTTP action driver so that it can support more events. The current siriproxy plugin hasnt been updated in over a year and only supports 8 events.

nope, not the direction for my app. Siri proxy is a hack and I am not going to go that route...I want my app to work the same on Android and iOS....

• 2 months later...

Happy Thanksgiving!  New release for both Free and Pro versions!  Both versions allow you to import/export configuration!  This should make switching between devices and/or versions much easier!  Sorry it took me so long to code it.

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to see something on IOS but not voicepod mobile. Wish c4wiz would chime in to hear progress...

Also, msgreenf, can you post a video of your app working...would be interested in seeing it even though I have ios.

Archived