C4 Forums | Control4

Android Voice Control App

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This app is for android's only correct??

Yes' date=' Apple doesn't make the API's avaialble for iOS but I may jus have come up with an idea...[/quote']

Share your idea with us! I am wondering when a solution like this will come to iOS :)

Been getting this question a few times lately, so I want to post. This app requires Control4 Version 2.1 or higher. The driver will not work on any 1.82 systems due to the lack of API's that the driver needs.

Hi Mitch.

I've got a small issue. On my galaxy S4 I keep on getting "Cant reach google at the moment. Could you please assist?

Hmmmm... Have you tried rebooting your phone? Does your phone have Internet connectivity via wifi? Which version? Free or pro? And version num

Hi Mitch.

I've got a small issue. On my galaxy S4 I keep on getting "Cant reach google at the moment. Could you please assist?

Hmmmm... Have you tried rebooting your phone? Does your phone have Internet connectivity via wifi? Which version? Free or pro? And version num

No I haven't tried rebooting but I will just now. Yes I have internet connectivity via wifi. Bought the pro version 2 days ago and downloaded the app also two days ago. So hopefully its all up to date.

Please let e know the outcome.

Ok' date=' working now but it's a little frustrating. Is there a way I can calibrate commands on my voice/accent?[/quote']

Voicer uses Androids native speech to text. If Voicer can't understand you than google can't. But fear not, we have accounted for that in the design of Voicer! To improve voice to text start be enabling debug mode in the settings screen. Debug mode will print to the screen the text of what Google hears. Than you can modify your event text to use the text that google hears. In addition, with Voicer pro you can combine different commands separated by a comma. Now you can have many commands all take one action.

Thanks for the advise. Great idea.

I honestly appreciate the back up service. Amazing!

there is an FAQ on multi command mode, but the most important thing is that you don't put a space on either side of the comma. So it should look like "voice 1,voice 2"

there is an FAQ on multi command mode' date=' but the most important thing is that you don't put a space on either side of the comma. So it should look like "voice 1,voice 2"[/quote']

I'm not using any commas at the moment. Should ? Or would this be for multiple commands?

there is an FAQ on multi command mode' date=' but the most important thing is that you don't put a space on either side of the comma. So it should look like "voice 1,voice 2"[/quote']

I'm not using any commas at the moment. Should ? Or would this be for multiple commands?

you would use it for multi-command only.

***Happy July 4th - Freedom to talk to your house sale!****

The App will be on sale for all countries until July 5th!

$7.99!

Don't forget your cousins *** Happy Canada Day July 1st ****

Thanks for the sale, will spread the message.

***Happy July 4th - Freedom to talk to your house sale!****

The App will be on sale for all countries until July 5th!

$7.99!

Don't forget your cousins *** Happy Canada Day July 1st ****

Thanks for the sale' date=' will spread the message.[/quote']

Perfect! I can say I had a Canada Day and July 4th sale all at once! lol. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

BTW - Reduced pricing takes 1 hr to show up in Google play. It should be up in about 30 minutes....

Where do I go in Composer HE to do configuration and setup commands? Dealer setup the driver and programmed a couple for me. I have 94 more I want to do now :) I don't see anything for Voicer anywhere in Composer HE...

Where do I go in Composer HE to do configuration and setup commands? Dealer setup the driver and programmed a couple for me. I have 94 more I want to do now :) I don't see anything for Voicer anywhere in Composer HE...

Great question. It's hard to say what room your dealer put it in. If he didn't rename it, it's default name is HTTP driver.

Archived