C4 Forums | Control4

HC250 maxing out memory on small system

I have a HC250 as my main controller running zserver and navigator since its in my living room. I'm having an issue where the HC250 is maxing out the memory continuously. It will stay constantly at 90% and then spike to 100% every few seconds. My system is not overlarge with and I have listed the basic setup below. My dealer hasn't been able to figure out the issues

(2) HC250

(1) HC300

Control4 4-zone amp

popcorn hour

apple tv

2 TVs (each with a HC250)

8 dimmers

2 outlet switches

1 sonos connect

1 axis camera

(2) SR-250 remotes

xbox one

(2) access contacts

My movies driver

Power controller driver (EV)

sonso driver

pushnotify

wake on lan driver

redlink driver

Any suggestions?

A few things I've noticed:

1 - Your Sonos driver’s are extremely old. These drivers are still pointed towards the old EV servers. Now that you're on 2.7.0 it would be beneficial that you get in contact with your dealer and have those drivers updated with the MSP drivers.

2 – You have a lot of devices offline:

• My Movies Server (while offline I continue to see handleConnect(): Error connecting)
  • 6 Button Keypad
  • Fan Driver
  • Thermostat Driver
  • Rear Deck Spotlight
  • You have couple drives offline: \\10.0.0.254\Documents\Music and with your MyMovies \\10.0.0.254\Movies. 
Bringing these devices online and updating your drivers will help your system out a lot. If you update/remove the drivers that you’re not using and still experiencing the problem please let me know.

Thanks

Matt

Archived