C4 Forums | Control4

Honeywell VISTA 128/250 BTP Panel Control4 Driver

HouseLogix is pleased to announce our latest Honeywell driver, the Honeywell Vista 128/250 BPT Panel Control4 Driver. This driver integrates Honeywell Vista BPT Panels into Control4 systems via direct RS232 connection. No additional hardware is needed (VAM, HSIM, etc)

Features:

• Integrate directly into Control4 via RS232
  • Supports both the Honeywell BPT128 & BPT250 panels
  • No additional hardware needed
  • Support for home, away and stay alarm modes
  • Arm and disarm
  • Easy to use terminal serial connector for direct control system connection.
  • Opened and closed zone status including those from wireless and wired zone expanders.
  • Opened/Closed relay status and control
  • Multi-partition panel support

To read more about the Honeywell Vista BPT driver, please visit the product page here:

Honeywell Vista 128/250 BPT Control4 driver

Comments reserved for Q&A

• 7 months later...

• 1 month later...

In regards to this driver. My dealer has already opened a support ticket with your company. We have not had a response yet. 

I am running latest versions of this driver and C4 operating system

after driver upgrade all sensors are in alert and the doors and windows read open. 

Opening windows and doors fixed their state. 

But im stuck with temp sensors water sensors. Smoke and carbon and natural gas sensor all in alert. 

How do we reset their states?

6 hours ago, msgreenf said:

Control4 has not, but HouseLogix has released theirs.

And unfortunately seems quite buggy.  Still crashes after a couple of hours and unable to arm/disarm from devices.  Dealer has been talking with tech support for days now...

• 6 months later...

Is there any update to support for a vista 128bpt?  The Houselogix driver is not great and I would really like to update to the new interface.  Wondering if C4 will ever release driver for the 128bpt or if I should try the Houselogix hsim.

• 10 months later...

Awesome!!! So what is the best solution here? Different driver? different Panel?

the only two successful alarm integrations I've done are with the GE concord, and the dongle that pretended to be a keypad for Honeywell panels from Houselogix. They don't seem to offer the dongle anymore.

Archived