C4 Forums | Control4

Dish Network Media Channels

Nice for those who live in the States! In South Africa we have to do it manually or upload an xml file from someone else who has done it manually...

I am trying to add manually my satellite channels, but after I pressed channel, just switched TV/Sat on but doesnt go on requested channel.

Any thoughts what i did wrong.

make sure to have the dish network proxy connected to the driver and that you are using the latest hopper joey driver if you have them as there was a known issue with the early version.

I forgot mention that I am in EU not US..

The Dish network is connected to my Satellite Dish inside the composer

do you see the ir flashing commands when you select a channel?  driver is not set up right if no

do you see it enter in one or maybe two numbers? check ir delay between commands may not be long enough or may need longer to turn on the box before sending ir commands.

do you see the ir flashing commands when you select a channel?  driver is not set up right if no

do you see it enter in one or maybe two numbers? check ir delay between commands may not be long enough or may need longer to turn on the box before sending ir commands.

That is good question, but unfortunately I am away doing remotely, tomorrow I can check. Only indication which i can see are: Channels which i added under Dish Network switching on Satellite TV and channels which i added under Cable TV switching on Television.

So in case that delay is to short what shell i do?    

That is good question, but unfortunately I am away doing remotely, tomorrow I can check. Only indication which i can see are: Channels which i added under Dish Network switching on Satellite TV and channels which i added under Cable TV switching on Television.

So in case that delay is to short what shell i do?    

So I checked and the IR doesn't flash when i pressed the channel, but channels under Cable TV working in good order.

What I need to do to send signal to satellite receiver?

Archived