C4 Forums | Control4

Chicago Dealers

Does anybody on here recommend a specific Chicago dealer?  I've done business / interviewed a handful of the more popular dealers but none of the ones I've spoke to seem nearly up to speed as the average poster on this forum and the customer service I've received has been awful (and expensive).  I plan on using a remote dealer here for the cleanup work but I do need a physical presence in the area.  Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, ichbinbose said:

Thank you very much, I'm in the city proper so I'll give them a call and see if they do service in the city, much appreciated.  If anybody had direct experience working with one oft these dealers in the city, please let me know.  If you want to know who not to call just shoot me an PM.

Check out halo in libertyville or MTS in lake villa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...
On 9/24/2020 at 11:16 PM, MichaelG said:

Apparently my C4 remote died.  Can I just buy a remote and is it simple to program or do I need a dealer To come to my home and program the remote to my system?

thanks for any advice.

Make sure it is not the battery.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.