C4 Forums | Control4

HELP - Looking to see if it is worth buying given my equipment

Please give me your thoughts if I should go with the Control 4 to replace my Harmony Elite set-up.   Would I need to buy a new equipment that fits with Control 4?  The remote would be for my ManCave but want to control alarm system, thermostat, etc also.

Below is a list of my equipment

Devices  
Receiver:  Marantz  SR6012  (in Mancave)
Projector:  Epson  5040UB  (in Mancave)
Sony  UBP-X800  4k  Player  (in Mancave) 
PS4  (in Manacave)
Xbox  One  S  (in Mancave)
Apple  Tv (in Mancave)
DirecTV  (in Mancave)
Fire  Stick  (in Mancave)
Sonos Speakers
Hue  Bulbs  (in Mancave)
Ring  Cams  
Vivint  Alarm  
American  Standard  AZONE950AC52ZAA  (THERMOSTAT)  

The ring cameras will likely need a PC running blue iris, you will need to purchase a 3rd party driver for the thermostat, doubt the vivint alarm plays nice with others but you will need to tell us the model if there is a chance it can be used. Everything else no problem

53 minutes ago, sonic30101 said:

The ring cameras will likely need a PC running blue iris, you will need to purchase a 3rd party driver for the thermostat, doubt the vivint alarm plays nice with others but you will need to tell us the model if there is a chance it can be used. Everything else no problem

Ring works with blue iris?

2 hours ago, sonic30101 said:

Thanks for feedback, given what I am trying to do.   About how much for a "starter kit",  etc?  What is a 3rd party driver for the Thermostat?

Archived