C4 Forums | Control4

Another new issue out of the blue - lighting scene

Not sure what's going on with my system, but new problems keep cropping up without having made any changes or modifications.  These problems are just popping up out of the blue (example audio issues posted in a separate thread).

Anyway, the new issue is related to a lighting scene.  I have some porch lights that turn on at or around sunset and turn off at or around sunrise.  It's been set up like this for years with no changes made in the interim.

For the last few days, the porch lights have been turning on correctly; however, I've been up late enough to notice that sometime between 11 PM and 1 AM they've been turning off.  I've questioned my kids to see if they've been turning off the lights via the dimmer before they go to bed and they've said no.

I'm puzzled as to what is going on with this issue and with my system in general.

I'm on 2.9.1.  So this bug just crept up recently?  The issue hasn't happened the last two nights, so I'm not sure what's going on.  Also, my triggers are at/around sunset/sunrise, so it wouldn't be anywhere close to midnight.

Don't think the scheduler issue is on 2.9.1 but you never know. 2.10.2 has been really really good for me and it is the recommended OS. 2.10 and 2.10.1 were terrible. 2.9.1 was really good too.

Update to 2.10.2 and you will likely see this issue go away.

Happened again last night.  It's just weird for this to start all of a sudden with no changes in the system for several months - I believe I was upgraded to 2.9.1 3 or 4 months ago and the lighting scene has been in place since 2010.

Archived