C4 Forums | Control4

Control4.com

I don't often use the online tools 'My Home' - but I logged in the other day to find some anomalies, anyone having issues here??

I have an active 4sight account, but in one screen it show as nothing active:

4SIGHT -  Your account does not have an active 4Sight subscription.

But the very next line clearly states 4sight expires in Sept 2019

I also run Alexa and have set up the commands here before,

I now get this message in the 'Voice Control' menu option:

We did not detect support for voice control in your Control4 system. Voice control requires linking your Control4 system to a voice provider, such as Amazon Alexa.

Try installing Amazon Alexa on your mobile device, have that app discover devices in your home, then return here to configure those devices for voice control. If you still do not see the connected devices in your home listed here, contact your Control4 Smart Home Profor assistance.

Am I getting left behind because I'm still on OS2 or is this some bug on their website??

16 hours ago, brucecampbell said:

I have an active 4sight account, but in one screen it show as nothing active:

4SIGHT -  Your account does not have an active 4Sight subscription.

But the very next line clearly states 4sight expires in Sept 2019

I believe this is known and being looked at

16 hours ago, brucecampbell said:

I now get this message in the 'Voice Control' menu option:

We did not detect support for voice control in your Control4 system. Voice control requires linking your Control4 system to a voice provider, such as Amazon Alexa.

Try installing Amazon Alexa on your mobile device, have that app discover devices in your home, then return here to configure those devices for voice control. If you still do not see the connected devices in your home listed here, contact your Control4 Smart Home Profor assistance.

So....do you have Alexa setup using C4's driver or Epic's driver?

On 8/10/2019 at 8:53 AM, Cyknight said:

I believe this is known and being looked at

Thanks, yes I emailed support and they replied promptly saying they have some issues to sort.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:53 AM, Cyknight said:

So....do you have Alexa setup using C4's driver or Epic's driver?

I'm now using C4's driver only - as my epic driver no longer works on my older OS

I disabled the skill and re-enabled it, everything seems to have resolved itself now.  Not sure if this was coincidence or related to the account issues I was having logging into MyHome.

3 hours ago, brucecampbell said:

Thanks, yes I emailed support and they replied promptly saying they have some issues to sort.

I'm now using C4's driver only - as my epic driver no longer works on my older OS

I disabled the skill and re-enabled it, everything seems to have resolved itself now.  Not sure if this was coincidence or related to the account issues I was having logging into MyHome.

Not sure why it’s not working, I think you are using a wrong driver release for OS2, there are 2 versions one for OS2 and the other for OS3, so u need to use the OS2 version to work!

I’m on 2.10.6 and Epic Driver is working just fine as the native C4 sometimes work and most of the time doesn’t because a country-wide restrictions!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.