C4 Forums | Control4

Discontinued Wireless Dimmers?

dutsnekcirf

Question

I have a system on 2.10.6.  There are many wireless dimmers that are model LDZ-101 and LDZ-102 in the system and operating properly.  I'm having trouble adding an additional LDZ-102 to the project and I've just noticed that its driver is found under the "Discontinued Products" section.  Does this mean that, even though there are existing and properly functioning wireless dimmers, it's not possible to add new wireless dimmers?

Each time I add the wireless dimmer the project it fails to validate and indicates that its binding is conflicting with the binding of some other device or simply that it's not bound at all.

7 answers to this question

Pool Table is the Wireless Dimmer I'm trying to add.  If I select it under the Connections section it doesn't indicate that it's bound to anything, but neither do the other wireless dimmers.  Is it the binding ID that it's choking on and not the connections?  How do I change the binding ID?

error.png

I think I may have fixed it.  I ended up deleting both my new Wireless Dimmer (Pool Table) and the Leg Lamp Generic Relay and Belkin Wemo Plug.  I then re-added the Wireless Dimmer and it appears to be okay.  The Leg Lamp Generic Relay and Belkin Wemo Plug weren't even being used at this point in time.  It was in place last year during the Christmas holiday season.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.