C4 Forums | Control4

Nest hello doorbell

I know that the integration between nest and everyone in the world has basically stopped and now that have a works with Google format, but does anyone know or has anyone heard of any future integration with nest coming back? I have. Client that loves there nest doorbell. Well we just installed a fairly large c4 system with lighting in 7 rooms, 4 auto zones and 2 table top touch screens, plus the clareone panel for the alarm. I know that door bird is a great solution And works well but the customer truly does not want to spend any more money and we Have already discounted some items just to get the job so I cannot justify giving him a free door, Even if it is one of the $300 cheaper ones.

We only discounted the job because we are new to c4 and trying to get our name out there but I would love a solution to get the nest doorbell To integrate with C4.

So back to the original question, Has anybody heard anything coming down-the-line. Its August 4th 2020 if you're reading this. Any help would be great they appreciated. Just want to give them aSolid truthful answer.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, nwanerka said:

we Have already discounted some items just to get the job so I cannot justify giving him a free door, Even if it is one of the $300 cheaper ones.

We only discounted the job because we are new to c4 and trying to get our name out there but I would love a solution to get the nest doorbell To integrate with C4.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Discounting was your first mistake.  Suck it up and buy what will work to finish the job.

Remember why you’re in this situation in the first place. 

and no, nest won’t work. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.