C4 Forums | Control4

Neo remote

nwanerka

Ok so I don't know if I am going crazy or if my wife or daughter somehow bent the neo remote... I went onto c4 dealer site and tried to look at the profile for the remote, but it is unclear. I am going to post a couple of pictures here and if anyone can tell me foe certain if it has been bent or if they come like this for easier use in your hand. The funny thing is that wr have had the remote for 2 months and I have also sold 4 of them already but never really noticed

So what do you all think? d17712c7dcc119db0731d08ea90e5cd4.jpgbf77faaf886049c85d26194ce044340b.jpg664f8de11e95a1962dd978ffaa1b5517.jpg43a732e6ef610ea8515f625bbefa50e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Me too, also glad that I could bend it back lol. And of course no one knows who did it... went to work this morning and it was straight, come home and grabbed the remote and it was the first thing I noticed. My wife and daughter where the only 2 in the house but neither of them did it or noticed it. It's a miracle, the neo ghost did it. Lol

I was amazed to say the least!! you should have seen my face, when I gently bent the remote back straight and now it looks like nothing even happened to it lol. I am wondering If my dog might have jumped on the bed and bent it? because both my wife and daughter really do swear they had nothing to do with it and did not even use that remote while I was gone. Plus they weren't even in the bedroom. Either way; neo is definitely built Rock solid and pretty crappy all at the same time, if that makes any sense . For it to be able to bend so easily like it did and then bent it back with ease was not good at all. But then again, for it to be able to bend, then bend back, still work amd actually look like nothing even happend is a testament to the remote itself :-)

So you can see the remote is rock solid And I would put it Up against any other remote on the market today. Does it have its flaws? Well of course but thwy are always making improvements.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.