C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Tuya Agent (THIS DRIVER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

alanchow

7 hours ago, didiasku said:

why did you take down the driver?

G'day..

There is more information in our newsletter: https://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=7551a0fe928f1c950c04283ec&id=cd8197c04f regarding the removal of Tuya. 

We can still work with manufacturers though with their own Tuya app's to provide branded drivers which will continue to operate (they simply need to get in touch with us).

Andy

• 1 month later...

• 6 months later...

I currently have tuya integration and realise that it will stop being supported at some point (no idea when). 
I was looking to move to Shelley devices instead, wondered if people had any thoughts or recommendations. 
I mainly use just for ON/OFF functionality on lights and other devices. 

8 hours ago, WOOLY1982 said:

I currently have tuya integration and realise that it will stop being supported at some point (no idea when). 
I was looking to move to Shelley devices instead, wondered if people had any thoughts or recommendations. 
I mainly use just for ON/OFF functionality on lights and other devices. 

If you're looking at bulbs or Outlets, Wiz is another option.

For Shelly, the Plus/Pro PM series is recommended where they exist. 

Andy  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
5 minutes ago, SSSB said:

Hi Good Evening,

Looking for some help on FEIT Electrical (Wifi) Bulbs driver For C4 3+

No Tuya driver available anymore (we only support certain manufacturers now). My recommendation would be return them and get something else (internationally, Wiz is a good option and integrates well). In US, there are lots of good options

Right TY, i saw your note from long time and not sure if some thing changed after that, look's like no luck, once again thank you  for your Q response.. i can't return them as i have them for long time. i will see fi i can re-place them.. 

16 minutes ago, SSSB said:

Right TY, i saw your note from long time and not sure if some thing changed after that, look's like no luck, once again thank you  for your Q response.. i can't return them as i have them for long time. i will see fi i can re-place them.. 

We do have support for some manufacturers.. But yeah, unlikely these will be supported for a while.

I use various products at home, but my bedroom uses Wiz at the moment (internationally, that's probably the closest to something like Hue).. It can be combined with Chowmain Light Group for Group lighting too

All paid Chowmain Lighting drivers which are still being sold support ColorWheel

• alanchow changed the title to Chowmain - Tuya Agent (THIS DRIVER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.