C4 Forums | Control4

Shades not following programming but still work?!

I have powershades in my project. After the most recent update 3.3.2 most but not all won't respond to programming. It's the weirdest thing. Simple, when sunrise open shades. Well 3 shades open (1 poe 2 rf) the other 5 don't move (3 poe, 2 rf). Programming hasn't changed at all. When you go to the phone or touch screen you see they say closed so C4 doesn't think they are already open. Also the driver has 2 way communication. When I go into composer and hit "execute" to test the programming same response as I'm seeing at sunrise. Any ideas? Already tried rebooting controller. Thinking might need dealer to reinstall drivers for those shades that aren't working right and reprogram them in my different scenes etc. 

7 hours ago, Cinegration said:

There is a bug in Control4 3.3.2 where the programming open and close commands don’t work.  The solution is to use the programming commands ‘set target level’. Try that first. :)

I'll try that now... you may have saved me a large headache. 

7 hours ago, Cinegration said:

There is a bug in Control4 3.3.2 where the programming open and close commands don’t work.  The solution is to use the programming commands ‘set target level’. Try that first. :)

Just to add info to this. The description of the commands look exactly the same. But one of them sends a bad parameter internally

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.