C4 Forums | Control4

Alexa / Control4

prabeau

I have recently had a system update which rendered my old Alexa driver “ Epic’ I believe, obsolete. Having read the forum on this issue knew that the day had come to move over to the C4 driver. In the last few days Alexa and C4 are not playing together. I have refreshed the discovery with no results. Is it possible to verify if Alexa system or Control4 is causing the issue.

Sorry if this has been covered but after searching site I haven't found the answer.

HC800 on 3.3  ( I know its old  )

Ran without issues on old driver ( bummer )

Just tried un-linking the skill, now wont link to Control4

Thank you

My Alexa voice control was working perfectly yesterday afternoon. Went down sometime between then and late last night and is still down. Cannot link the Alexis skill with Control4. This has happened a number of times in the last three or four years and always seems to self correct (you still have to go in and re-link the Alexa skill to Control4).

Control4 Composer Pro and Mobile App Remote Access/Voice Control Issue. Initial problem isolated and fix being developed.

Incident status: Monitoring

The fix has been applied and Control4 Composer and Mobile App Remote Access/Voice Control is returning to normal with Partners and Customers able to use services. You may experience slight impacts to performance as systems fully ramp up and stabilize. More details to follow.

Thanks, Your Snap One Engineering team

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.