C4 Forums | Control4

tebery

InfinityEdge 5” In-Wall Touch Screen - UI and Intercom support for this new product.

Probably a few bug fixes too.

Bug fixes? SERENITY NOW!! henniae- any details on what they targetted?

Im sure someone will tell you the final ingredients once the cookies are out of the oven :)

Changes in OS 2.0.5 include:

InfinityEdge 5” In-Wall Touch Screen - UI and Intercom support for this new product.

HC-200B—The HC-200B can now be used as a dedicated Primary Controller in a multiple controller system. Note: Control4 recommends that the Navigator process be disabled on the HC-200B when used in this configuration.

Navigator:

Updated the Flash-based Navigator UI on all devices with the new Control4 logo.

Corrected a problem where the main page icons weren't properly displayed after reconnecting to Director.

Corrected a problem where the main page icons weren't properly displayed when accessed from the Custom Home page.

Corrected a problem where the Flash Navigator could stop responding when working with very large playlists.

Corrected a problem where a mystery bar may appear when using the custom home page.

Others:

Updates - Resolved certain problems with deleting files, downloading packages, and installing packages that could cause the update process to stall on the HC-200 and HC-300 Controllers.

Composer - Removed the WAV file extension from the default list of extensions for audio file scanning.

RE: Corrected a problem where the Flash Navigator could stop responding when working with very large playlists.

Last night were were building a playlist from Rhapsody on our 7 inch for Chrismas songs. Probably had about 60 songs, and when picking another albumn for the playlist from Rhapsody, the entire system frooze.....not only the 7 inch screen but even the music playing stopped. I left it alone for about 20 minutes and nothing happened (every once and a while the music would come on for about 3 seconds, but then turn off again). The reboot from the buttons on the screen did not work so I had to reboot the HC1000 and HC300.

Is the "Corrected problem" above you think the cause of this? Has anyone else had these issues while on Rhasody and building playlists?

Thanks

Dave :)

^ I logged into Rhapsody on my computer, did a search for "Chirstmas" and picked a couple of the best playlists from other members and added them to my playlists.

Perhaps not as fun, but quick !

:)

I did not know you could build playlists off your computer and have them show up in Control4? Is it easy, or any tricks I need to know when I log in from my computer?

Will I see my current playlists I made on my control4 also?

^ I logged into Rhapsody on my computer' date=' did a search for "Chirstmas" and picked a couple of the best playlists from other members and added them to my playlists.

Perhaps not as fun, but quick !

:)[/quote']

I did not know you could build playlists off your computer and have them show up in Control4? Is it easy, or any tricks I need to know when I log in from my computer?

Will I see my current playlists I made on my control4 also?

Dave - Not sure about the reverse. But yes, the "browser" interface is really easy. Just login to Rhapsody. Run the seach and add to your playlist.

They'll show up under: Listen > Rhapsody > My Rhapsody > My Playlists

PM me if you have a problem.

Archived