C4 Forums | Control4

WANTED

TheaterExtreme

I have a white 7" with camera that is suppose to be used for my basement but the basement is still not finished :(  Still brand new in box.  I would trade 6 new style forward phase dimmers (C4-FPD120) for it if you have them (would need to be new also)....?  I know its kinda nuts, but I figured I would ask!!!!!  PM me if interested...

I have a white 7" with camera that is suppose to be used for my basement but the basement is still not finished :( Still brand new in box. I would trade 6 new style forward phase dimmers (C4-FPD120) for it if you have them (would need to be new also)....? I know its kinda nuts, but I figured I would ask!!!!! PM me if interested...

I may be willing to hit that deal. Let me do the math.

K.  I'll throw in the C4-NWB57C-P which is the 7" New Construction Wall Box since I don't need it yet if that helps...

While were on the topic...would be willing to trade my HDMI Extender B-500-EXT-330-RS-IP that is slated for the basement for 4 new style forward phase dimmers (C4-FPD120) and these would need to be new also.  I don't need all the tech until the basement is done and doing lighting on other floors is more important!  I'll end up buying it all again but that can wait especially if I can show the wife the other floors will be done! Happy wife = Happy Life!

Tokead- That listing is gone.

If anyone wants to trade my 7" white with Camera or the HDMI Extender for new style dimmers, let me know.  Possibly I'll put on ebay and see what they fetch and then buy the dimmers from a dealer! :)

Archived