Hi guys i'm my system is actually on 2.5.3 and i would like to update it on 2.6 . I already have composer he but i know i need the pro version to update or add new stuff . My question is : how can i get composer pro ?? Can i buy it ???

Hi guys i'm my system is actually on 2.5.3 and i would like to update it on 2.6 . I already have composer he but i know i need the pro version to update or add new stuff . My question is : how can i get composer pro ?? Can i buy it ???

Composer Pro c'est pas une grosse nouvelle, le forum a couvert ce sujet sous plusieurs titres.  :rolleyes:

I know we see these types of threads a lot, but from somebody with 350+ posts??

+1

I had the same thought WTF is this all about? has someone hijacked his profile!!!!

Exactly, they work with some modifications. For me it is not clear why Pro available only for dealers.

There are tons of posts on this topic. Just search

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

^Sarcastic but true.  And, even the "pros" manage to have a bad day or two with CPro.  Experience & back-ups can cover the tracks but having the saavy to not go there in the first place only comes from discipline.  It's all been discussed before so no need for further whining.

Probably because we are Pro's B)

Probably because vendor goes deal with Pro's to protect their investments.

Next step would be lock each device to certain dealer and eliminate free agents support?

And then required annual dealer certification (sure, not free)?

Because they can - perhaps because the assumption is that this is actually a forum BY Control4 (and not by ... a Control4 dealer :lol:)  - Thanks again CytexOne for your years-long dedication to these forums, floodings and all.

It's tiring sometimes - then again it's not that much of a bother to me really.