C4 Forums | Control4

Composer pro

Hi guys i'm my system is actually on 2.5.3 and i would like to update it on 2.6 . I already have composer he but i know i need the pro version to update or add new stuff . My question is : how can i get composer pro ?? Can i buy it ???

Hi guys i'm my system is actually on 2.5.3 and i would like to update it on 2.6 . I already have composer he but i know i need the pro version to update or add new stuff . My question is : how can i get composer pro ?? Can i buy it ???

Composer Pro c'est pas une grosse nouvelle, le forum a couvert ce sujet sous plusieurs titres.  :rolleyes:

^Sarcastic but true.  And, even the "pros" manage to have a bad day or two with CPro.  Experience & back-ups can cover the tracks but having the saavy to not go there in the first place only comes from discipline.  It's all been discussed before so no need for further whining.

Probably because we are Pro's B)

Probably because vendor goes deal with Pro's to protect their investments.

Next step would be lock each device to certain dealer and eliminate free agents support?

And then required annual dealer certification (sure, not free)?

Because they can - perhaps because the assumption is that this is actually a forum BY Control4 (and not by ... a Control4 dealer :lol:)  - Thanks again CytexOne for your years-long dedication to these forums, floodings and all.

It's tiring sometimes - then again it's not that much of a bother to me really.

Archived