C4 Forums | Control4

Divorce Sale

AdamT

Well its been a good run but I have to move into a rental....Need to get rid of all of the C4 stuff. Pricing below for what I KNOW I have but have to go through some more stuff.....

Photos on request.

HC-800 with rack ears and power supply (no ir buds) $300

SR-250 Remote (X2 left)  $45 each or all for 

WattBox WB-700-IPV-12 12 Outlet Web controlled $200

Control4 LOZ-5D1-W Outlet Dimmer (X2) $50 each

CardAccess Wireless Security Bridge V2 ZGB20 $50 

Vanco 8x8 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix EVMX4008 (this was a few grand make an offer, I have 6 of the baluns below for it and only 3 have been opened) 

(x6) HDbaseT Baluns EVRX3000 (sold with above) $500 for all of it (price includes shipping to lower 48)

Vanco 4x4 HDMI over Coax Matrix  280568 with 4 baluns $150 obo (price includes shipping to lower 48)

Evolution HDMI® 4 x 1 Selector Switch with Seamless Switching and Multiview  EVSW1040 $50

Philips Hue Stuff. V1 bridge, 3 RGB bulbs, one RGB light strip (sticky stuff is shot) and desktop light $100 (price includes shipping to lower 48)

let me know now....moving in a few days and its gotta go!

BUMP Prices updated

Hello, I need a remote. My question is, how difficult is it to “program” it? My dealer has been a bit difficult and costly. Just trying to figure out if it makes sense to start to upgrade or leave as-is. Thanks Randy
Happy to do it remotely for you over the phone. Takes 5 minutes

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, AdamT said:

Added some stuff.

Are you willing to sell me just a couple of the HDBaseT Baluns? Do you have both ends...sending and receiving?

nevermind: looks like the matrix outputs HDBaseT and these are just receivers. 

Are you willing to sell me just a couple of the HDBaseT Baluns? Do you have both ends...sending and receiving?

nevermind: looks like the matrix outputs HDBaseT and these are just receivers. 

Correct. But at this price it’s almost too good to pass up!

Any real difference for the 250 vs 260 remote?  I have 260's, but for my kids room if a 250 will suffice cant really pass that price up...

From what I understand not too much different. Mine have always worked but I read a lot of posts here about 260s having issues.

4 hours ago, Zappbranagan said:

Any real difference for the 250 vs 260 remote?  I have 260's, but for my kids room if a 250 will suffice cant really pass that price up...

I have both in my house, zero difference.  Buttons laid out slightly different in a few years but the key buttons (up/down arrows, numbers, etc) all share the same layout.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.