C4 Forums | Control4

2.10 Camera Jump

jamesc4

31 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

But you can achieve the same thing via bookmarks / favorites on the old flash devices

That's what I do today, but the full screen view with jump camera is SO much nicer

Will camera jump work on the EA1 OSD? I've been struggling with getting a security camera stream to pop up on my TV when doorbird is activated. The DB stream is fed into my hikvision dvr.  

PS if the new intercom works as described then goodbye DB

23 minutes ago, ERDrPC said:

Will camera jump work on the EA1 OSD? I've been struggling with getting a security camera stream to pop up on my TV when doorbird is activated. The DB stream is fed into my hikvision dvr.  

PS if the new intercom works as described then goodbye DB

Yes you can - not sure on the intercom part though - what do you mean 'as described'? If anything the hinted at changes (not immediate to 2.10) would make it MORE interesting to get the C4 doorstation......

Just now, ERDrPC said:

Yes that's what I mean. I would drop doorbird for the c4 Station and it's App. Maybe you know or cannot say but will the c4 implementation allow for other doorstations - holovision for example or invixium

A review on cepro mentioned other doorstations.  I can only hope as an owner of a holovision unit!

1 hour ago, ERDrPC said:

Yes that's what I mean. I would drop doorbird for the c4 Station and it's App. Maybe you know or cannot say but will the c4 implementation allow for other doorstations - holovision for example or invixium

Oh gotcha - DB = DoorBird - I made that into doorbell from where I went door station for some weird reason :D

Archived