C4 Forums | Control4

HIKVISION IP CAMERA STOPS SHOWING UP IN IPHONE/IPAD

Hi All;

I got a problem after updating to 2.10.0.  I have an IP Hikvision camera and It was working on my iphone before updating the HC250, after updating it is not working in my iPhone (Control4 my home app), however it is working on T3 wall display.  I did the test of the camera in ComposerPro and it passed without problem.  Anyone with same issue and have got solved this problem.

Any help or ideas are appreciated!!!!

Oh sorry missed this thread earlier - there is a known issue with cameras on iPad (and ONLY iPad) - not sure if it is across all cameras/camera drivers (but for sure not JUST HIKVision for sure) - it MAY be limited to ipads not able to run OS10 as well. It's under investigation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also face this error with my IP HD Security Cameras, but my phone OS is the android. I recommend you to pay attention to following points to fix your issue:

1. Make sure you are using the latest setup wizard for your device and operating system. Latest version can be found on the support page. Please make sure that you select Setup Wizard for the correct model and version of your device.
2. The computer you are using to configure your device must be on the same network and subnet.
3. If you are setting up a ShareCenter, make sure the hard disk LED on your device is Green.
4. If you are having problems connecting your device wirelessly, it is recommended that you use a wired connection method for the initial setup of your device.
5. Temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall protection, then go through the setup wizard again. Remember to turn your antivirus or firewall software back on when you finish using the setup wizard.

On 2017-09-21 at 6:01 PM, cfduran said:

Hi All;

I got a problem after updating to 2.10.0.  I have an IP Hikvision camera and It was working on my iphone before updating the HC250, after updating it is not working in my iPhone (Control4 my home app), however it is working on T3 wall display.  I did the test of the camera in ComposerPro and it passed without problem.  Anyone with same issue and have got solved this problem.

Any help or ideas are appreciated!!!!

End User .................????        :o

Archived