C4 Forums | Control4

Emails sometimes taking many hours to be delivered

This seems to be on-going. Unfortunately due to Thanksgiving State-side I can't really get a hold of any detailed info right now, but I'm trying. Let's just say this isn't the only place alight with the issue.

Should I get any info I'll share asap but I can't make any promises.

Glad I checked the board here... I always have my email notifications sent to my cell phone in text message format to confirm when I've set my alarm system to AWAY and it verifies for me that everything was indeed set to AWAY correctly.

I have sent 10 test emails and not one has come through yet..... hopefully, nothing important actually happens while I'm away for the holiday and can't get these messages!!!

Glad I checked the board here... I always have my email notifications sent to my cell phone in text message format to confirm when I've set my alarm system to AWAY and it verifies for me that everything was indeed set to AWAY correctly.

I have sent 10 test emails and not one has come through yet..... hopefully, nothing important actually happens while I'm away for the holiday and can't get these messages!!!

I do the same thing. I haven't received any notifications since Tuesday. I don't know if my cell company has changed its protocol or if it's an issue on the Control4 side. I've done a test from the cell company's site, and the text came through, even if a little slow, so I know that the system still works. Would be nice to see something posted from C4 if it's an issue that they can control or if I need to contact the cell company

Keep in mind that it's Thanksgiving US side so no direct availability from Thursday on.

As I stated before, please do check if your email is validated. Some of my clients' weren't and that was what was stopping it for them. Not all of them, but if the email isn't validated, emails don't seem to work.

Archived