C4 Forums | Control4

Moving Sale - More Stuff

AdamT

MS,

I have shipped your stuff AND added cash to the box for the delay. Lets be clear I gave you %25 back for a week delay. I take full blame for the delay but Its not like I didnt try to make it right.

Correct?

Here's the latest inventory:

$40 each. First come, first served.

All products are pre-owned in excellent condition. They come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. They are on firmware 2.40.

Dimmers (white): 33

Switches (white) 12

2 Button Keypads (white) 9

Audio Matrix Switch $499 (barely used, on 2.2.4 firmware)

I'm waiting on a customer who says he wants to buy 30 of my remaining dimmers. He has until the end of day today. Please see the updated count above. I've also added an Audio Matrix Switch.

MS,

I have shipped your stuff AND added cash to the box for the delay. Lets be clear I gave you %25 back for a week delay. I take full blame for the delay but Its not like I didnt try to make it right.

Correct?

Adam,

You are 100% correct, sorry for excluding that. You are 100% doing everything to make it right.

How do we go about buying some of these from you?

I'll take four of the switches (can you please confirm these are the C4-SW1-Z-WH variety? If not' date=' what do they look like?)

Thanks!

Dan[/quote']

Click on her name in her post, choose send email on the next screen and write that email.

$40 each. First come' date=' first served.

All products are pre-owned in excellent condition. They come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. They are on firmware 2.40.

Dimmers (white): 33

Switches (white) 12

2 Button Keypads (white) 9

Audio Matrix Switch $499 (barely used, on 2.2.4 firmware)[/quote']

I'm waiting on a customer who says he wants to buy 30 of my remaining dimmers. He has until the end of day today. Please see the updated count above. I've also added an Audio Matrix Switch.

Hi Dawn,

What's the model number of the audio matrix switch?

Sorry I haven't been able to get to all of you. I was waiting on some folks to get back to me regarding items they selected, and I wanted to give them sufficient time to make the purchase.

I only have (10) switches, and (8) 2-button Keypads left. Also, possibly the Audio Matrix Switch. I'll know more about that one soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have (8) White Two-button keypads left. All products are pre-owned in excellent condition. They come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. They are on firmware 2.40

$40 each, while supplies last.

I'll take a few.  No switches/dimmers I presume?

Archived