C4 Forums | Control4

An alternative to DBX for your C4 Commercial Audio project: Denon Pro DN-508MX Matrix/Mixer, Driver now available!

A processor reboot seems to have sorted things out.  But I have another question.  I had our C4 field service rep on site today and we couldn't figure out how to control the mic/line volume independent of the master volume.  This is an OS3 project and I am trying to figure out how to show source volume and microphone volume on the same page.  Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

It is presented as 2 audio matrix. Within C4 limitations, the best you ca do to control Master and Mic/line is to create a separate room and bind the endpoints accordingly... This look odd in Composer but make lot of sense on a T3, I usually automated stuff using an experience button that look like a Mike, the user select the mike and I usable all the rooms bound to the Denon to provide a "Mixer-like" experience when the user select the audio zone control on his T3. I just want to prevent him for having to "add room" to a zone, which does not make sense for that use case. Hard to explain but hope it make some sense...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone have hiss problems with either the dbx or Denon?  I haven't tried the Denon, but the dbx seems to output a constant low level hiss.  If I unhook the dbx from the amp it's scilent.  If I plug the dbx into the amp with no inputs into the dbx it hisses.  I thought about trying the Denon to see it it's quieter but wanted to check your thoughts first.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.