C4 Forums | Control4

System "Appraisal"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, its for insurance.

Oh yeah, the TV's are about 18 months old. $3k per 50" is less than I think I remember paying. When my dealer gets back ye can look them up I'm sure. They are the Elites. I'm thinking they were about $4k.

Mine is an Elite also. But, 18 months ago they probably were $4k. Best Buy had a great sale and then Pioneer announced they were leaving the TV business so the prices dropped even more.

Thanks for throwing us dealers under the bus..:)/ j/k

I hope you're kidding. My intest wasn't to throw anyone under the bus. I just know you're a dealer that is active on the forums.

We're cool :D

Hope it helps, I hate dealing with insurance companies!

I hate them as well. What you gave me really helps. I just need to be able to "back up" the number I give them in the instance I need to make a claim on anything (heaven forbid).

Thanks a million.

Yeah' date=' its for insurance.

Oh yeah, the TV's are about 18 months old. $3k per 50" is less than I think I remember paying. When my dealer gets back ye can look them up I'm sure. They are the Elites. I'm thinking they were about $4k.[/quote']

Mine is an Elite also. But, 18 months ago they probably were $4k. Best Buy had a great sale and then Pioneer announced they were leaving the TV business so the prices dropped even more.

Man, that bites. Oh well, that's the tech industry for ya.

lippavisual, did your estimate include the TV's?

Thanks.

since the thread has gotten off topic a bit (which never ever happens here), I'll throw in that my next house (we move to colorado in June)I'll opt for the hc1000. Two hc300's for 80 dimmers, 2 amps, 1a/v switch, 1 video switcher, dvd changer, 2 xbox360, 2 receivers, etc. is barely enough. the memory usage on my hc300 is near the max. so coolio to hear that there's a v2 hc1000. also heard that there's a hc800 in the pipes...

tum

I hope you're kidding. My intest wasn't to throw anyone under the bus. I just know you're a dealer that is active on the forums.

We're cool

-- Of course I was kidding!! I think I'm cool too!! You're not so bad yourself :)/

Yes, that pricing did include the TV's.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. It's the first *I've* heard of an HC800, too...

It'll ship right after the HC666. That one's *evil*.

:)

RyanE

P.S. Control4 does not typically pre-announce products.

These arent the new Control4 products you're looking for.

Sure looks an *awful* lot like the HC-200, doesn't it?

Of course, *she* does look like she might be the evil one. :)

I would think some mythical HC-800 would be the size of the HC-500 or larger.

RyanE

yikes! I knew I should have started a separate thread. Heard this not too far back. I understood that it had the same horespower as the hc1000 but without *something* If the dealers and Ryan haven't heard of it, then file it away along with unicorns, leprechauns, and the skinnable gui...oh wait....

tum

Archived