C4 Forums | Control4

Create a "game" input button

Hello all,

I have searched the threads for an answer to this question. I want to have a "Game" button on my Navigator screen as well as the SR250 in which, upon pressing, turns the TV/Receiver to the correct input/output even though there is technically not a controllable input as a connection (i.e. a Playstation 3).. Help? Also, is there an image that people use to show up on the GUI for a Game input?

Thank you much

I don't know how to do it, but my dealer did a set up like this for our Wii. It turns the tv and amp to the right input, and there is an icon on the screen. I'm sure a dealer on the forum could do this for you remotely.

I don't know how to do it, but my dealer did a set up like this for our Wii. It turns the tv and amp to the right input, and there is an icon on the screen. I'm sure a dealer on the forum could do this for you remotely.

Care to provide an image?

• 9 months later...

The Game drivers normally appear under the DVD option.

Then you can create a Programming event to perform whatever logic is needed like set lighting scene or whatever.

The connections by default should switch the TV to the correct input and power the system on.

It's just a simple wii driver already in the database. Your dealer adds it and makes the necessary bindings. Pre 2.0 the icon looks like a disc, post 2.0 there is one that looks like the wii.

New one on me. Play Station is a DVD in post 2.0. Online drivers don't appear to contain a Wii driver that I can see (?)

It's just a simple wii driver already in the database. Your dealer adds it and makes the necessary bindings. Pre 2.0 the icon looks like a disc' date=' post 2.0 there is one that looks like the wii.[/quote']

New one on me. Play Station is a DVD in post 2.0. Online drivers don't appear to contain a Wii driver that I can see (?)

Looks like this on the C4 touchscreen and tv navigator.

Archived