C4 Forums | Control4

Door station push notification to phone

My DS2 Door station is not sending push notification to my iPhone when someone rings the bell.

This is a new home install .

Is there a programming issue that I could do with composer HE or does a dealer have to do this?

any specifics and details would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I do have the Control4 Intercom app installed and configured and it sees my touch screens and door station.

Yes I have 4Sight and latest OS , controller was just updated today.

Dealer was here today and he wasn’t really sure why it wasn’t sending push notification to my phone.

Appreciate the help.

3 hours ago, antneed said:

My DS2 Door station is not sending push notification to my iPhone when someone rings the bell.

Is there a programming issue that I could do with composer HE or does a dealer have to do this?

BTW, I do have the Control4 Intercom app installed and configured and it sees my touch screens and door station.

Dealer was here today and he wasn’t really sure why it wasn’t sending push notification to my phone.

Appreciate the help.

I'm sure one of the many more knowledgeable folks can elaborate, but you can do both pushes to iPhone through the C4 app and Intercom Anywhere calls.

I set up the former myself via the Push Notification Agent tied to actions from the DS2. My dealer setup the latter, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that functionality within HE.

12 hours ago, antneed said:

Appreciate the help.

A new install and you are posting here? Didn't your dealer give you any warranty? Why isn't he/she taking good care of you?

17 hours ago, antneed said:

Appreciate the help.

Wow! Time for a new dealer... 

Is the driver and firmware (on the DS2) up to date? Are the settings (within the DS2 driver) set up for push notifications.  Have you refreshed navigators after getting the setup right?

12 minutes ago, BraydonH said:

go to customer.control4.com and make sure notifications are turned on for your specific device. Also make sure they are enabled in the phones settings.

Yes those are all set up correctly 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.