C4 Forums | Control4

How do you make a Card Access contact leave network

Much easier than that: for a SENSOR see if it has ZP at the end of it's model number. If it does, it ZPro, if it doesn't it it's embernet.

Note that the sensor cannot be updated to ZPro

PS if any other piece is marked ZP you know it's on Pro. If not a relay MIGHT be on either

I bought an old one on ebay second hand and it was embernet and it was able to be upgraded to pro. It was really hard to get it to join my network and it took a few resets...but once i got it to join embernet, it upgraded no problem to zpro and has worked 100% perfect

products that will not upgrade to Z Pro are old motions and contact Sensors...... if you have a V2 contact sensor.....forget the ship date this applied to - it will upgrade to Z Pro.

try to update them anyway......... I have had good luck on the old motions and sensors at my home as well.......but took a few times

upgradable to pro

wireless contact sensor (V2)

wireless contact relay

wireless motion sensor (V2)

heavy duty power controller

sensor bridge

mini remote

• 2 years later...

Update: I was able to get the contact sensor to reset and identify but the contact relay is still a no go. I would think they behave similarly since they don't look very different but aaaarrrggghh! Why is it so difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Another possible options, per their documentation... (FYI - this is for a Motion Sensor)

To remove the Wireless Motion Sensor from a Zigbee PRO network and restore factory settings:

1. Remove the battery

2. Press & Hold the ID button while putting the battery back in

3. Continue to hold the ID button until LED turns solid amber

4. Release the ID button. The Motion Sensor is now restored to factory configuration.

Archived